Monday, January 25, 2010

Logan is 3 months!!

Logan turned three months old last week. He is such a happy baby. He loves to smile and laugh. He has also recently found his voice and loves to talk. He is really enjoying his play gym and likes to kick the ball and bat at the toys. He loves to suck on his fist but will also take a pacifier. He goes to bed around 8-8:30 for the night and I wake him up to feed him around 10-11. Then he usually makes it to five or six. Then he goes back to sleep until 7:30/8:30.It is not continuous sleep yet, though. I usually have to go back in and put the pacifier in his mouth. Hopefully soon he will be broken from that habit and sleep straight through. He takes three naps a day. He takes two long ones and one cat nap.Since we don't go to the doctor this month I am guessing on his weight. I think he is 13 pounds and he is 24 1/2 inches long!! He is a growing boy!! Here are some other outtakes I couldn't resist!!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh our little boy is so handsome.Ican't wait to hold him againand my darling Paige also.xoxoxoxxoxoxoxox

The Carlson Chronicles said...

So handsome!

Anonymous said...

Still gotta get his picture with his animal friends. He's so precious. Nana

Jordan said...

So cute, Jenn!