Friday, January 08, 2010

Snow Day 2010

The weathermen have been predicting snow for Thursday so we have been getting excited hoping that it would actually happen! Well it did! I even ended up with two snow days from it because it came around lunchtime on Thursday so they decided to close school early that day so preschool never opened! We didn't have it today due to all the ice. The temperature has stayed below freezing all day. We only got about 1/2 inch- 1 inch but the ice was really bad! It took Brad about 1 1/2 to get to work and it usually takes a 1/2 hour.
Paige running around in the driveway to make footprints.

Trying to catch snowflakes with her tongue.



The patio and table.


Paige running in the backyard.




Making a "Georgia" snow angel. (1/2 grass and 1/2 snow)






So fun!





The end result.







Logan testing out his first snowfall ever and he slept right through it.









Our street








Paige playing in the snow.











Running around the tree.
























She was so excited. I wish we got snow more often. I guess she won't know snow like I did as a kid. We just have to hope that we can go to NY on vacation and get snowed in.











Paige was making me laugh. I love this picture!













Mommy and Paige
















Daddy and Paige















No comments: