
Today here is my class celebrating the 100th day of school!! This week is literacy week at school and we have been doing fun activities at school all week!!

Here is my class yesterday at school for "Book Character" dress up day! They had a blast:)

The crazy teachers outside at carpool!!

Shannon(my assistant) dressed as "Fancy Nancy" and me as a cat from "If You Give a Cat a Cupcake". The kids loved that we dressed up too!
3 comments:
Tell my niece that I love her and I miss her! Happy Birthday Paige!!! I can't believe you're already 4!
Funny!I so guessed your character before I even read which book it was from. Ella's favorite book right now is "If You Give a Cat a Cupcake." The first book she will actually sit still for. We read it every night before bed!! Cute!
How cute you will always remember this day you did this HAPPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE.xoxoxxoxoxoggroot
Post a Comment