Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Landry's Party

This past Saturday one of Paige's best friends at school (Landry) had a birthday party. She had her party at a place called Sweet ans Sassy! They got to dress up like a princess, nails painted, makeup, hair done.When they were finished they got to walk the runway and have a dance party. It was so much fun and Paige had a blast!! Afterwards we had a special day of shopping and lunch for her and I! I was so glad to spend time with my Sweet girl:) Here she is in the dress she picked to wear.
Getting ready to be made up!

Nails painted=check.


Smile for Mommy:)



Hair up-do/makeup=check.




Ready to walk the runway!




The birthday girl-Landry! Turning 4!!






Landry's sister Emma! ( She is in my class at school so it was fun for me to watch her as well!)








Paige walking the runway!







Ready for her closeup!









Such a fun idea. Where was this party when I was little?










All the girls posing:)












Paige dancing away.












More dancing.















So happy:)













I love my new camera!! It takes the best pictures!














Landry blowing out her cupcakes.















Paige enjoying her treat.

















Sweet friends.


















Paige's hair after her up-do came down. Every girl knows the mess that we have to clean afterward:) She had to ham it up of course!!



















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is the best place for little girls,so lady like,she is so funny at tha end result.xoxoxxoxoxox

Aunt Nicole said...

PAIGE!!!! You look like a princess!!! I wish they had parties like that for me!! I should practice my runway walk just in case...miss and love you!!!

Uncle Jay said...

That picture of Paige's hair is AMAZING. It's getting printed out and hung up at my desk at work. Love ya bye

uncle steven said...

who is aunt nicole?!?

Susan and Lee said...

what a cute idea! Forget where was this when I was a kid, how about why didn't I think of that idea! Very cute

Anonymous said...

Oh, our beautiful Princess Paige. Looks so grown up. Nana

Jared & Stacey said...

Oh my! What an exciting day!