
Since I am trying to lose my baby weight I have been exercising almost daily! Paige has decided that she wants to do it with me! Here she is completing some jumping jacks!

Don't mind
the bed head!! We do it early in the morning!! Gotta love
the dress up cheerleader outfit to work out in:)

I love it! She even knows the name of some of the moves! This is Jillian M's (
Biggest Loser) 30 day shred if you are wondering! I hope it is shredding my last twenty pounds. I have already dropped 30!
3 comments:
way to go Jen! I bought that 30 day shred and have yet to use it. I am a littl scared of Jillian
THat is so awesome good for you.thae pics are amazing.wehave enough snow to share!!!!!!!!xoxooxxoxoxoxox
We got bunches of snow up here. I'll take a picture of the snow fort/igloo the boys made. Glad Paige is enjoying it.
P.S. I NEED some help with my template. Call me when you have time, so I can get my blogs out of the ice age of funky templates. :0)
Post a Comment