Thursday, December 31, 2009

Playtime!

Finally I caught a cute smile on camera.
Mom, stop getting so close to me with that camera.


Logan playing shy.

I love this shirt. I couldn't resist buying it.



Paige in her room playing with her new horse. She was driving the wagon and her horse was pulling her. This is what she told me.




As you can see below her belt was the reins. I love watching her imagination work.





She also set up her chairs like she was inside a car. Here she is driving her car with her animals inside.






2 comments:

Mindy said...

These pics are so cute! We must think alike because I bought the same little shirt for Austin. I had to have it too! Looks like you all had a nice Christmas! I look forward to seeing you in the new year!

Adams Fam: said...

Love those first smiles!!