
The last weekend in July my best friends from college all came to our house for a long weekend. We had a blast together shopping, talking,
reminiscing, eating, and spending time together. I
look forward to this all year as we don;t get to see each other as much as I wish we could! We had a fantastic time
together!! Here are Tara & Bridgette!

My
besties:) We met up with Melissa later that night!! Marcie wasn't able to join us and we missed her!

Bridgette & Melissa

Bridgette, Tara, & Melissa

Kate & I

We
celebrated a mini baby shower for Bridgette who is
pregnant with her first daughter!! She has two wonderful boys at home. (Brennan & Aidan) We
celebrated at the
Cheesecake Factory. Here are Tara a
nd Bridge about to dig in to their
low fat dessert!
o

G
for girl!


I love being a little
sister!


I think she though it was cute:)


We also got a pedicure together. Can't wait till next year!! Miss you all already:)
No comments:
Post a Comment