Thursday, July 22, 2010

Nine Months Old!!

Logan is now nine months old! He is pulling up all over the place and cruising around the furniture. He still army crawls but is so fast. He can also push him self to sitting from laying down. He is also spitting all baby food so we have started the transition to table food. He has had toast, lots of different fruits, and sweet potatoes so far. He also has one tooth finally. His second bottom one should pop through the gum any day now!
9 month stats:
19 pounds, 5 oz (35%)
28 inches (25%)


He won't sit down any more so I have to let him stand!!


So cute!
Playing with his toy standing up.








3 comments:

Uncle Jay said...

LOGAN. IS. AWESOME.

The Carlson Chronicles said...

Oh, I miss his snuggles! So glad I got to see the pulling up and cruising for myself :)!

Anonymous said...

our sweet grandson is so bigand cute i might addxoxo