
On Saturday
August 14th my step-brother Bill got married to Shannon!! It was a beautiful day and the wedding was gorgeous. We had a blast and I so glad we got to fly to NY to share in their special day. My brother Jay was the best man and Steve was another groomsmen. Welcome to the family Shannon! We are so happy to welcome you!

Saying their vows.

Kiss the bride!!

My step-dad Fred, Shannon, Bill, and my mom.

My brother Steve being a goof.

Coming in to the reception as Mr & Mrs. Root!

First dance as husband and wife. Shannon looked beautiful. Her dress was so gorgeous and her hair looked amazing.

I think this one is sweet:)


Brad & I

Fred and Mom

Jay giving his best man speech.

My mom made the cake. It was Red Velvet with cream cheese icing. Didn't she do a great job?

Nicole & Jay

Brad & I

Nicole & Jay- newlyweds in love:)

Dancing

Happy couple

Brad & I with the lovebirds!

Cake time!


Best buds and brothers!

Brad and my brothers!

Brad & I on a date night with no kiddos!!

Nicole and I being sassy!

Another cute one!

Jay & Brad

Nicole & Brad were dancing fools. They were having a blast dancing the night away.
3 comments:
Those pictures are awesome! It was a fun day. So great to see you guys. Nicole would still be dancing if we didn't sop her!!
great pics we love Shannon and glad she is in our sweet familyBrad we also be still cutting the rug, two newlyweds love it bring on the grandkids.xoxoxxoxoxoxoxxoxo
These pics are amazing!!! ha ha...Jay and I went to another wedding this past weekend and of course I couldn't stop dancing!!! ha ha..Brad- I think you and I should contact dancing with the stars!!! Bill & Shannon look so happy, Brad & Jenn look hot, Steve is just funny as ever, Jay and I= pretty, and Jenn & I- SASSY! That is the perfect word!!!!! ha ha. Love you Paige & Logan! XOXOXOXO Love, Nicole LOETTERLE (I hope I spelled it right!)
Post a Comment