Monday, August 09, 2010

First Day of school!!

Paige enjoying her smoothie and peanut butter English muffin before school!
Mommy's classroom this year. I changed a lot of things from last year including a fresh coat of paint. Welcome to a new year of Pre-K!

Another shot of my room!


Paige & Mommy



Paige & Ms. Kelli
Paige will be in the transitional Kindergarten class this year. It is similar to Pre-K but moves at a faster pace. She was tested at the end of the school year and she qualified. Another reason she is going in that class is because I didn't want to have her in my class. I thought it would be too hard on both of us.She had a great first day and seemed excited about all that they did!




Ready for the day.





3 comments:

Elissa said...

They grow so quickly! Glad everyone survived the first day. She is such a cutie, Jenn!!

Anonymous said...

Happy first day mommy and Paige both in polka dots how sweet,she looks so big and my her hair is so long .xoxoxoxxoxoxoxo

Jason Loetterle said...

Update the blog with weddingfest pics already!! Tell my niece and nephew I miss them. Uncle Jay
P.S. Remember when you WIGGED about the coffee's? LOL.