Our blog was created so all of our family and friends near and far could keep up with our family in words and pictures!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Updates!
I figured it was way past time to update our blog!! We have lots of news and I just haven't had time to update our blog. Well, summer is here and I am excited about not having to work so I can be home with Paige. As many of you know I got laid off from my job once this school year was over. They told us in January and I was heartbroken. The county that I worked for decided to lay off all part-time employees. I work part-time in a job-share classroom. When you go part-time you give up your seniority so even though I have worked there for eight years it doesn't really matter. So saying goodbye at the end of May was very tough for me. I adored my job and it worked perfect for our family. SO needless to say I have been on the job hunt for a few months now. I have had about four job interviews and I have another one this Friday. So far I am still playing the waiting game. I don't need full-time work but I do need something part-time. So please pray for a new job for the fall. Our second biggest piece of news is that we are expecting again!! I am 21 weeks along today and we are due on October 29th! We found out the first week in June that we are expecting a baby BOY!! We are very excited and so is Paige. We are busy trying to work on a name at this point. So, please continue to pray for Baby Rice as well! Finding a job while pregnant is not the easiest thing either I might add!! I have some new pictures to post from our trip to NY and will try to get to those today!! Just wanted to update with our news as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HOORAY!!! so excited for you guys. i'll continue to pray for good health and peace of spirit! how exciting!!!
yes sweet more grandkidsxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment