Monday, June 22, 2009

Trip to NY!!

Pictures from NY at last! We had a great trip and wished that we could have stayed even longer! Paige having fun blowing bubbles on Grandma's porch!
Brad, Paige, & Uncle Jay at the zoo. One day we went to the Syracuse Zoo!


Paige checking out the bears.

Walking hand in hand with Uncle Jay. What a cute picture!




Sitting on the tiger!



A family portrait on the tiger!





Grandpa Fred, Paige, Uncle Jay, and Brad as penguins!!






Paige with her friend the lion.







One of the best nights we had was when our whole family went to the Syracuse Chiefs game. It was so fun for us all to be together. It was a blast!
Cheryl, Grandpa Steve, Brad, Uncle Steve, Nicole, Jay, Grandma, Paige, and Grandpa Fred!








Paige smiling at the game!









Me and Steve!










Uncle Steve and silly Paige wearing his cap!












Paige and Daddy on the tractor at Grandpa Steve's house.











Paige













We also made a bonfire one night and cooked smores!! Yummy!

















I wish I had taken more pictures but for some reason I didn't take enough!! Oh well! I'll take more next time!













On our way back home we stopped in Ohio for the night to see our friends Don, Bridgette, Brennan, and Aidan! Here is Don reading the kids a story!















Getting ready for bed:)

















1 comment:

The Carlson Chronicles said...

Stop it...a sleepover with Brennan? Ryan's jealous!