This year in preschool Paige learned a song called, "Herman the Worm". She loves singing it because she thinks that it is so funny. Here she is for your viewing pleasure!!
Here are the words just in case you don't catch them all.
I was sitting on a fencepost chewing my gum (chomp, chomp), playing with my yo-yo (yo-yo motion) when along came Herman the worm and he was this big. I said, "Herman, what happened?" He said, "Duh, I eat lunch. (Paige likes to make up something new each time)
2nd verse: same until the end. He said," I burped. Excuse me."
6 comments:
Oh. My. Adorable. She could be the next American Idol! She would have my vote! So cute, Jenn. Thanks for sharing!
Hello that so rules We love the way she says Herman how sweet xoxoxxoxoxoxxolove it.
AWESOME.
she is sooooo cute!!we should go to dinner so we can see her its been years(literally)
we love ya'll:)!
sorry about that i forgot to put my name..its erin z.
Oh my goodness, too cute! I just saw this song on a preschool website not long ago... she did a great job!
Adorable!
Post a Comment