Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Fifth Annivesary!!

Today marks our fifth anniversary. It's hard to believe that it has already been five years. Brad, you are my best friend and I am so happy that I have you in my life. You are an amazing husband and a devoted father. I can't imagine being on this journey with anyone but you. I love you more every day. I look forward to all that the future holds for us and all that God will do within our marriage and our life.

Wedding shots I pulled of the disc. It never gets old to see these pictures. I treasure them so much and my memories from that day.
First Dance


Here are some pictures from our 2005 trip to Italy. (Our most favorite vacation) Here we are in Venice.



Here we are in Cinque Terre.




Cinque Terre





Florence






Florence on the top of The Duomo.







This was taken in Rome after we visited the Vatican. We were in Rome they day the Pope passed away and went to see the Vatican with all the people that came to mourn.








6 comments:

Nicole said...

Awww!!! Happy Anniversary! 5 Years= A beautiful home, a very pretty girl and a special baby on the way:) God is good isn't he?! Congrats!

ggroot said...

Happy anniversary to my sweet daughter and son. have a very special date night,and enjoy you girl Paige ,and your belly getting bigger to bring more joy to you both and big sister. what a sweet looking couple you were and are now. love you miss you love mom and freddy xoxoxxoxoxxoxoxo

The Carlson Chronicles said...

OK--So I SO loved your wedding (and Happy 5th anniversary, by the way), but when I saw the picture of you in your wedding dress...I so had a flashback to you visiting me in NC (on your way to NY to get married!) and trying on your dress in our guest room and FREAKING out that it didn't fit (too big!). Can't remember if you ended up getting it altered again or not (I think you had to), but you looked GORGEOUS, regardless!! :) Brad's alright, too ;)!

Jordan said...

Beautiful pictures, Jenn! Congratulations on your anniversary!

Elissa said...

congrats on another year! i love your dress...i'd never seen pictures before. you were beautiful! hope you had a great celebration last week!

Gina and Bobby said...

Wow how things have changed in just 5 years!! You looked so beautiful and happy in your wedding pictures! I feel the same way about Bobby that you do for Brad. We are truly blessed to have such wonderful men to spend our lives with.