
Brad and I took Paige to the neighborhood pool to go swimming last week.

Here she is getting ready to go swimming!

Swimming away all by herself.

Having lots of fun:)

Last week we met my friends Gina and Susan with their kids at the playground. Gina has Emma(3 1/2), Jack (2 1/2), and Joshua (2 1/2 months old). Susan has Jake (3) and Ben (almost 2). Here are Paige and Emma on the slide.

Jack smiling for me!

Susan had to climb up to get Ben because he got stuck up there and wanted help coming down. I told her I would document it for her! I knew she would be so happy to see the picture:)

Emma & Paige! The kids had a great time playing with each other and it was so great to catch up!

Last week we also went over to my friend Erica's house. Here and Paige and Jack playing in the pool! I only took one shot! I'll have to get more next time we play!
3 comments:
thanks for posting that Jen. Pretty funny and i had bruises on my kneees from it! It was great seeing you and catching up and we need to do it again soon
Too cute!!
Paige suit is cute love ya miss yaxoxoxoxoxoo
Post a Comment