
The last weekend in April my brother Jay and his girlfriend Nicole came to visit for a long weekend. They had a wedding to go on Saturday but spent the rest of the time with us. They arrived early Saturday morning and left late on Tuesday night. We were sad to drop them off at the airport but had a blast with them when they were here. Paige loved spending time with both of them!

Paige, Uncle Jay, & Nicole in the car on the way to get ice cream!

Paige enjoying hers!

Paige trying to think about how she can get Uncle jay to share. I love how she is looking at him in this picture!

Nicole & Paige

Nicole and I. (I am not sure what kind of pose I am trying to make)

On Monday night we headed out to the Braves game just the four of us. Paige stayed at home with her Nana!

Brad & I


Jay & Nicole

Jay and I! I miss my brothers and wished they lived closer but it was so great to spend time with at least one of them! Now, we are waiting on Uncle Steve to make it here!
5 comments:
YEAH CHIPPER JONES!!!!! He is my favorite :) he he. Miss you guys already! I'm glad we were able to visit. It was amazing! Love ya!
great pics how cute that Paige got some time With Jay and Nicole and you guys too.love ya ggroot
Dude, it's your sexy-hot pose - work it! That's a good picture of you and Jay too. Glad you guys had so much fun. Was that Brewster's you took them to? Mmmmm....miss you too!
P.S. Comment on my blog! I think people think I died and so no one comments any more.
how fun to have family time!! and i am DYING to get to a baseball game. that's just part of spring/summer when you're from the north, i think!
P.S. MY NIECE LOVES ME
Post a Comment