
Last weekend my friend Marcie and her husband Zach came to visit. They drove from Colorado and were headed down to Florida. They stopped to see us for a long weekend. Marcie was headed to Florida for work. We are so glad that stopped to visit! We had a great time with them and Paige loved having them too. We went to the Georgia Aqaurioum on Saturday. Here are Brad, Paige, and I with their mascot, Depo!

Paige trying to touch a stingray.

Paige and Marcie checking out the tank!

I found this picture on my camera, I wonder whose idea it was ?

Paige smiling with the fish!

Paige, Marcie, & Zach

Paige checking out the giant crab.

One of the beluga whales.

Paige

Whale shark

Our family smiling with the big fish!

Whale shark again.
2 comments:
Great pictures! I especially love the family photo! Looked like fun, Jenn.
The family pic with the big fish is great. You need to enlarge and print that...with our without the fish!
Post a Comment