Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend!

On Saturday morning Paige's gymnastics class had a program to show all that they have learned so far this year. Brad and I had a great time watching Paige and she loved showing us all that she had learned. She has three more classes and then we are out for the summer!

Stretching!

Balance Beam Fun!
























Hanging on the bar and learning to tuck!







I was so impressed that she wants to try without help too. She has no fear when she is trying new things. Her teacher even told Brad and I that as well.
























































Bar work!


























High Bar fun!















Trampoline is one of Paige's favorite activities. She loves jumping!
















The foam pit is her other favorite!More jumping!

















Paige with her medal and ribbon for a job well done:)



















Later that afternoon we took Paige to see her first movie in the theater! We saw Earth. She really liked it and did a great job. It was a successful first experience.




















Having a Sprite and popcorn. You can't go to the movies your first time without a treat!



















Our family!





















Happy Mother's Day! Yesterday Paige and Brad bought me breakfast in bed and some pretty flowers. Here is a picture of Paige and I before we left for church! We had a wonderful fun-filled weekend and I was sad to see it end!






















7 comments:

Gina and Bobby said...

Paige looks like she has learned a lot at gymnastics How fun!

Jennifer Suarez said...

WOW they really let her do A LOT of different things in gymnastics! How fun!! I remember doing this when I was younger, the uneven bars scared the CRAP outta me!

Happy belated Mother's day!

Susan and Lee said...

where does she take gymnastics? looks like she had a great time. Happy Mother's Day to you

Anonymous said...

WE are so proud of Paige she is so sweet and so busy with things.we love are picture she made for mothers day.she looks so big ,we are loving all the new pics,xoxoxxoxoxoxoxooxxoxolove miss ya

Anonymous said...

Yea Paige ! Way to go ! Nana and Papa are so proud of you. Thanks again for the card with your "picture" and signature. I'm putting it in my special box to keep forever. Love, Nana

Jordan said...

Paige looks so great - and so confident in the gym!!! I love the pictures! Happy Mother's Day, Jenn - I'm so glad you had a great day!

Uncle Jay said...

HELLO! Where is my WATCH? Is Paige delivering it in person on her Power Wheels instead of the post office? UNCLE JAY.