
Two weeks ago one of my best friends from college, Bridgette came to visit! Her husband Don was on a mission trip to
Honduras so she stayed with us for ten days and we had so much fun! We finally got to meet her son Aidan (8 months) and Brad even let us have girls night out while he watched the kids:) Thanks, Brad!! I
didn't take as
many pictures as I wish I would have so I will have to borrow some of Bridgette's too. We even survived Paige being sick twice without anyone else catching it. Amazing! I enjoyed our time together so much and can't wait to see each other again!

Aidan

Aidan and I snuggling together on the couch.

Paige and Brennan playing M
emory!

Happy St. Patrick's Day from Aidan!!

Paige and Brennan in the wagon on our way to
the park!

Paige on
the slide!

Brennan and
Paige are only three weeks
apart in age!

I love this picture! I think it's so cute!!
3 comments:
Oh my! Aiden looks so much like Bridgette. Sorry that I missed getting to see the three of them. Looks like fun. Love, Nana
Oops! Mispelled Aidan. Sorry Bridgette. A friend's grandson is spelled Aiden. Nana
Cute pictures, Jenn! Love the tree one too... Have a wonderful Easter! (Like the new webpage design!)
Post a Comment