
This week I am on spring break from school. So Paige and I have been hanging out having fun together everyday. Here are some pictures from our week together. This first picture is Paige receiving a singing Easter card from her Nana & Papa. She loves the cards that play music. Here she is dancing along to her card.

We got out the watercolor paints and painted Easter eggs I drew on paper.

Paige working on her painting.

In the car with her bear. We were on the way to Barnes and Noble for their story time.

A lunch date with Mommy at Zaxby's. Paige loves to eat their chicken and fires.

Paige also received an Easter basket full of goodies from Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Fred. The basket is a crown and it says princess on it. They also sent a card that plays music. Paige walks around dancing to her two cards and singing along with them.

When Paige saw her basket she said, "Oh, a crown! I love it". She then felt like it deserved a kiss.

Opening her goodies from her basket.

Cheetos!!

She was excited to open it all!

She loved her new dress Grandma sent too. I may have her wear this for Easter instead of what I had originally bought!

Everyone knows the best part of opening any package is the bubble wrap, especially when you can jump on it and listen to it pop! POP!
3 comments:
Those are great Jen. Did Paige get her hair cut recently? it looks so cute! Happy Easter to you guys
How fun! We love Barnes & Noble story hour, too! They always seem to have fun things for the kids to do (in addition to listening to stories!).
We love the pics.she is so sweet and happy Ilove the look as she checks the dress outand the kiss to the basket xoxoxoxoxolove ggroot
Post a Comment