
The day before the wedding we decided to go and see Rocky Mountain National Park. Tara and I had both been before but Melissa, Brad, and Matt had not been. It is so beautiful and I actually got to see a lot more this time. Last time that I was in Colorado it was April and it wasn't very warm yet so much of Trail Ridge Road was not open due to
the snow coverage.

Brad and I at one of the lookouts.

Jenn, Tara, and
Melis
All five of us!

Look at all
the snow.

The guys throwing snowballs..my Georgia boy loves to see snow!

It was so cold. ( I am sure you can tell by our
faces!
Indescribable
I love this shot!

Brad

Here we all are in front of
the sign!
1 comment:
HELLO we will share all the snow with your Georgia man move her for 6 months. hahahahah xoxoxoxoxoxxo
Post a Comment