Paige and her Daddy dancing on Father's Day. Paige and I gave Daddy an gift card to I Tunes and a book called "Cinderella". This book included a CD with the song Cinderella by Stephen Curtis Chapman. It is a beautiful song about a dad and his daughter. I know Paige will always be close to her daddy. Brad is an amazing father and always puts his family first. He loves spending time with his daughter and loves taking care of us. When we played the CD, Paige said, "Daddy, dance with me." So he did!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfxL0S-7yVo&feature=related Here is a link to the song on You Tube!
3 comments:
That's so sweet and Happy Father's Day Brad. I know exactly what song you're talking about and the first time I heard it on the radio, I cried! Motherhood has made me way too sappy.
OMG - I cried reading this POST! ;) speaking of way too sappy. I just think that's so sweet that she asked her daddy to dance with her.
What a cutie patootie.
OK--I cry EVERY time I hear that song!! LOVE IT that Paige asked Brad to dance with her.
Post a Comment