Thursday, June 12, 2008

Colorado Trip, Our cabin!

Laughing over dinner!
Hot tub fun! Don't worry, preggers just stuck her feet in!
Brad and I on the deck of our cabin. For our trip we rented a cabin in the woods complete with a wrap around porch, hot tub, sauna, and majestic views. It was 3 1/2 miles off the road with no Internet, T.V., or phone service. It was indeed a true vacation. The cabin was beautiful inside and out. We had a wonderful time relaxing and enjoying each other's company as we eat meals together and relaxed in the hot tub. Tara, Matt, Melissa, Bridgette, Don, Brad and I enjoyed our stay very much. We missed James and Kate so much and it wasn't the same without you all!
On the hill by our cabin.
View #1
view #2
view #3
view #4


Front of the cabin



Master bath tub, check out the view out the window. I wouldn't mind this view every time I had to soak in a tub.
Back of the cabin.
The bedroom that we slept in.
Main room
View #2 of the main room.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I am sooo in love with that tub right now!! AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

Mama B looks greatwith that tummy.xoxoxxoxoxo

DOW FAMILY said...

Wow. That looks like so much fun!!!! what a great reason to be together again. No kiddies either! How long were you gone and who watched paige?
everyone looks great. tell marcie congrats from me.

Adams Fam: said...

Wow, like a second honeymoon huh? The cabin is beautiful!