Friday, June 20, 2008

Hot days=Lots of pool time!

Here is Paige playing in the pool last week during one of the 90 degree days.

Jump shot#1
Jump shot #2
Dunking her head in. (as Paige likes to say)

Last week we also went over to Erica's house to play. Stacey and baby Matney came too! Here is Matney laying on the floor relaxing. Matney showing off her first bathing suit ever. Looking cute in Paige's hat!

Me with Matney, Paige and Jack. I was the only adult brave enough to get in!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun swim day is. Matney is cute,Paige is brave what alittle darling.

Susan and Lee said...

That video is so cute! I love the jumping action shot.

Matt, Tara, Noah and Chloe said...

Yeah, I know you got in the pool! I've seen you around hot tubs, crazy lady! :) I could share some stories!