Thursday, June 12, 2008

Marcie & Zach's Wedding!

Marcie and Zach got married on Sunday night outside and it was a beautiful day and night. It was so great to be a part of their special day. The gorgeous bride.
Marcie and me
Marcie and her twin sister, Missy
The bridesmaids

Ceremony pictures
The kiss:)
Missy and Wayne

Jenn, Missy, and Bridgette
The happy couple and me and Brad.
The five pack...it wasn't the complete six pack without Kate. It's hard to believe that we met 13 years ago this August.

Bridge, this picture had to make the blog....cake, anyone?


Dancing the night away..I love this picture...
Our dance with Marcie.
Smiling for the camera.
The newlyweds
I am so glad that we got to go and be apart ofMarcie and Zach's day. We had an amazing time in Colorado and some fabulous times with friends. Paige stayed here with her Nana and Papa and had a great time as well. Our next trip needs to be a fun six pack girls weekend! Right, girls?



5 comments:

The Carlson Chronicles said...

Aww--I hate that I missed this special event! Marcie looked gorgeous, and the rest of you weren't too shabby either :)! Miss you all so much!

Kate

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! The cake one is SOOOOO funny!! Glad you had so much fun, you look awesome!

Anonymous said...

Tha pics are great and aBEAUTIFUL bride. Love ya but where is Our PAIGE pics. xoxoxoxoxoxxox

Tracey said...

Wow, great pictures!!! I am so happy for Marcie! Can I have her email when you get a chance, I don't think I have a current one.

Adams Fam: said...

I'm so happy for Marcie! Looks like you girls had a great time.