Friday, March 07, 2008

Paige's favorite things!

Believe it or not, Paige actually likes to brush her teeth. A few weeks ago I started to let her "have a turn" brushing first and then Mommy/Daddy get a turn. Since then she hasn't fought with us about brushing her teeth.
Paige in her new nightgown. She loves wearing nightgowns. Every night at bedtime she kept asking me to put her in over-sized t-shirts, so I finally went out and bought her a nightgown. She was so excited about it last night and here she is showing it off. She will probably want to wear it every night now. I will have to go out and get some more.
Paige loves to push things especially her baby in the stroller and her shopping cart.
She also loves wearing all of Mommy's shoes and walking around the house in them.

5 comments:

Fran said...

Oh my gosh! We just started doing the same with the tooth brushing, and it has been working like a charm. No more battles!

That nightgown is adorable. Where did you get it? Unfortunately it's so cold here we're still wearing fleece footy pjs (well, Greta is, not Pat and I), and it will probably be a while before it's nightgown weather. : )

Paige is such a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the nightgown and curly hair. She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

S. Heald

Jordan said...

Jenn -
She's so cute! I love hearing about all the fun girl stuff...as it's the boys club at my house. :)
Jordan

Susan and Lee said...

that first pic. doesn't even look like her. Jake used to love brushing his teeth, now it is a struggle. Very cute!

Susan

Anonymous said...

Such a little lady! Love the curly hair :)

Kate