Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Rainy Day Photoshoot

It has been raining all day today! So, I decided to take Paige outside and get some pictures of her playing in the rain. Here she is hiding with her ELMO umbrella.
Check me out!
Splashing in the rain.

Action shot!
Smiling for Mommy!
Another action shot!

My absolute favorite shot......my little girl is so beautiful.


6 comments:

Jared & Stacey said...

She is beautiful! You are so right!!!!

Lora said...

I feel like I leave the same comment everytime - but it's true- she is adorable!

Looks like you had fun in the rain. ;) Are you spoiled now after being in Atlanta for so long? Remember your buds in the tundra, otherwise known as NY!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these shots--she is such a happy little girl...and so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Oops--the anonymous comment was from me...Kate

Fran said...

Paige is such a cutie!! So, I chuckled because Greta has the exact same jacket, and then I scrolled down to the next post and saw that Greta wore the exact same Old Navy shirt on St. Patrick's Day as Paige. Too funny! Our little girls would probably be best friends if we lived in the same town. : )

Adams Fam: said...

This should be a magazine cover--what a toddler supermodel!