Monday, March 17, 2008

Cooking with mommy!

Paige really loves to help me in the kitchen. Whenever I am cooking dinner she always wants to be a part of the process. She always says, "Help, Mommy, okay? " Here she is helping me make a pizza this past weekend.
Here she is singing an Italian pizza song as she works.
This shot is from another day when she was helping me make a spinach salad. Yes, she will actually eat the spinach while she is helping. I'll get those green vegtables in her whatever way I can!
I truly love having her help me and want to spend so much time with me. I am trying to cherish these times because I know she won't always want to help mommy.

1 comment:

Susan and Lee said...

Thta is so funny with the stickers. jake loves putting them all over my face

Susan