Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Brad's Birthday!

Happy 38th Birthday to Brad! (I am posting very late.) His birthday was last Wednesday on February 2oth! Paige and I made daddy some wonderful dinner. We also made him his favorite cake(chocolate cake with chocolate icing). We are so happy that we could celebrate Daddy. We love him very much and he is a wonderful father and a wonderful husband. We feel very blessed to have him in our life!
Somebody also liked Daddy's cake!
Paige made sure she ate every last bite and then....
She decided that it was so good that she should probably lick the plate. This was so funny. After she licked the plate she looked at Brad and I, and she says, "More, please?"

The end result....chocolate and ice cream everywhere!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the cake face even with no cake on it.she looks like she enjoyed every bit of it.xoxoxoxox