Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, everyone! We had a wonderful and fun-filled Easter weekend. Yesterday we spent the day with Cassie (Brad's sister), Shane, Grant, Brooke, Nana, and Papa. We had a yummy lunch, an Easter egg hunt, and we celebrated Brooke's 6th birthday! I can't believe she is already six! When Brad and I started dating she was nine months old and now she is six!!
Paige getting excited about hunting for eggs.
I loved her dress. She looked so adorable!
Trying to peek in the eggs.

Showing off her treat inside!
Brooke sitting with her collection of eggs!

Grant checking his out, too. Grant is 8 1/2 and a third-grader! When I met him he was 3 1/2!
Cassie took a few family shots of us. Here and two of my favorites!

Brooke getting ready to dig into her presents!
Paige looking at Brooke's new toy!


These pictures below are from Saturday!
Paige jumping in a jumping house at an egg hunt we went to.
As you can see, she thought it was the best!


Dying Easter eggs with Mommy and Daddy.


Going down the slide at the park.

The fire trucks came to our neighborhood on Saturday. Here is Paige seating in the truck.
Daddy & Paige




5 comments:

Jordan said...

Jenn - I love the pictures! Great pic of the three of you too. Paige's dress is so cute! I have to notice that it looks MUCH warmer there!! :)

Anonymous said...

Could you seriously have a cuter child!!! I LOVE your blog because I don't feel so far away!
S. Heald

Fran said...

Aww, I love Paige's Easter dress! I couldn't seem to get the energy to put Greta in her Easter dress this year, and now I wish I had! I'm jealous of your warm weather too. It's sooooo cold here.

Anonymous said...

We love all the new pics. Paige is so big, she is holding her basket like a purse, she is so girly. love the top and sneakesand the dress her cousins are cute and big.xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Gina and Bobby said...

Everytime I look at your blog and show Emma I ask her who is in the pictures and half the time she says Emma. When I tell her it is not Emma she says oh, It's Paige!! How cute.