Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Our attempt at using the self-timer to take a family picture! This was the best one out of three!
Paige laughing at Mommy.
Me and my girl on a special day!
We had a great Mother's Day. Paige slept until 8:45 so Mommy and Daddy got to sleep late also. Paige got mommy a special card and flowers. Brad also got me a sweet card and a new shirt. We had a nice relaxing day together as a family. Paige is becoming so much fun. She is so interactive and we love spending time with her and we can tell she loves to spend time with us too. She makes us laugh and we love watching her grow and change. Being a mom is so amazing and I feel truly blessed to have been given the opportunity to be one. I have so many hopes and dreams for you Paige. I am so blessed to be your mom and I love you so much. You have truly changed my life and I am so glad that I was chosen to be your mom! I thank God every day for Paige and for Brad and all that they mean to me.

7 comments:

Fran said...

Jenn,

Happy Mother's Day! It sounds like you had a really nice day. Sleeping in is the best! Paige is absolutely beautiful, and she has the best dresses. Where did you get this one and her Easter one?

Take care,
Fran

Anonymous said...

The picture of Paige laughing at you is awesome! Love Jay

Anonymous said...

you are all great we are coming in 9 days i cant wait to see ya and kiss my little darlng love ggroot xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxoxox

Tracey said...

Hey, who are you calling goofy!?
hehe...
You guys all look so happy, what a great little girl you have there! Happy belated mom's day to you..

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a wonderful second Mother's Day. We are so thankful that you are a good mommy and wife. We love you as our own. Nana and Papa

Bridgette said...

Happy Mother's Day, Jenni! It looks like it was a happy one. Mine was fun (I'll put up pictures soon). We were in Ohio for it. Tell you more about house stuff soon, still on-going... :0P

maggiemae and family said...

wow what a cutie! she is getting so big!! maggie mae went to her two month and she weighs 13 lbs. She is in the 86% for weight :) i forget what he lenght is i need to call them i forgot to get the printout!