Here is Paige playing on her hippo chair. In her hands she has her blankie. She LOVES it!! She likes to carry it with her everywhere.
A cute pic I got this afternoon after she woke up from her nap. This morning Paige had her fifteen month check-up. Her stats are in:Weight: 20 pounds, 2 ounces (10%)
Height: 29 1/4 inches (15th%)
The doctor saw her walk and do lots of cute things for him. He asked where her head, ears, and tummy were and she showed him. I was so suprised because when I try to show someome she usually clams up! Good time to show of Paige! The doctor got her her to talk also and said she was doing great developmentally and she seemed very verbal. (I wonder where she gets that) As you can see from the picture she also has all of her one year molars. She has actually had them all since about 13 1/2 months! She really is doing great! We already knew she was doing great but it's great to hear someone else say it too! It's so hard to belive that she is fifteen months!! Where is the time going?
2 comments:
Umm...could she be any cuter?! GIve her a big kiss from me! She's about a pound ore than Brennan was at his 15-month check-up. But he was about 1-1/2'' longer than her. I guess our kids are the lightweights. :0)
Happy 15 months Paige! Charlie loves his blankie too, isn't that cute? I love her Easter dress too,that is precious.
Post a Comment