Our blog was created so all of our family and friends near and far could keep up with our family in words and pictures!
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Boxes are better than toys.....
Paige likes taking a ride in the empty diaper box. Why do we even need toys?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love the new pictures!! I can't wait to see you guys soon! I was thinking about coming down in June sometime, but I'm working so much its hard to find anytime. I'm writing stories again. I can't wait to see you. Love Jay
2 comments:
I love the new pictures!! I can't wait to see you guys soon! I was thinking about coming down in June sometime, but I'm working so much its hard to find anytime. I'm writing stories again. I can't wait to see you. Love Jay
grampa fred had hand in dumping all 126 diapers out off the box to play in it .xoxoxoxoggroot
Post a Comment