
Yesterday we carved our 2010 pumpkins. We decided to do a goofy face and a ghost pumpkin.

Ghost


This year I decided it would be fun to dress up the kids together. How many years are they going to let me get away with that? So I jumped at the chance to do it this year.when I showed Paige a poodle skirt costume and she liked my idea too. She also though it was fun that Logan could dress up with her. Here she is in her costume.

Logan wanted to show off his tough guy tattoo first!

Here is Logan in his costume. Levis, Converse, greasy hair...he is ready. Later he will add his letter man sweater!

Ready to go trick-or-treating!

Paige was having a blast with our neighbor friends going from house to house.

Logan wanted to try out some of Paige's candy!

Here is his sweater. He was laughing and talking in the wagon having so much fun.

This was a cool pumpkin at one house.

Logan with the pumpkin.

Logan walking to Daddy with all of his Syracuse pride.

Paige & the pumpkins.

Logan showing off his walking skills.

My favorite 1950's cuties!!!

I loved their costumes.

Wanna wear my letter man sweater?? You know you do!! Look at how cute I am!!
4 comments:
love them it is so cute ,whereis logan candy hauler?ha ha xoxoxxoxggroot
Those costumes are sick! Hilarous.
SUCH a cute costume idea!! I want to do the boys' costumes together some year...
Jenn! Love the costumes, your kids are so cute! I just read your comment on my blog! LOL, I can't believe your Aunt is Mrs. Knapp!! I wrote you on FB:)
Post a Comment