
I know I say this ever moth but it is so hard to believe that Logan is one!! I can't believe that it has been a whole year since we brought home this sweetest little man in the world. Logan has added so much to our family and we have truly been blessed this past year. We love to see him interact with his sister and how much he is learning every day. He is now officially walking and looks adorable moving around in his waddle phase. He has also said, car, duck, and quack. He loves playing with Paige and is a little daredevil. He tries to climb anything that he can. He hates to have his face washed, clothes changed, and diaper changed. He does not want to sit still! He now has five teeth. His 12 month stats are
weight:21 pounds, 4 ounces (30%)
height: 29 inches (15%)
We love you, Logan!!
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN. we had a good time at the party glad we could be there to celebrate.xooxoox gg root
Post a Comment