
This past Saturday was the Fall Festival at our school. We had a great time going as a family of four. Last year at the festival I was nine months pregnant so I enjoyed
myself much more this time!!

Paige decorating her necklace.

Getting her hair sprayed with color.

Then we went on a hayride and looked at the scarecrows. This was my class's scarecrow. It is my assistant and I as scarecrows. Below the wagon was little pumpkins with my kids faces on them. I found out today that our class won the scarecrow decorating contest.

Paige painted the pig pumpkin for her class scarecrow.

Hers was farmer and all of his animals.

Cat face paint with a princess crown!!

Logan was having fun walking around everywhere.

Paige on the pony ride.

Logan tested it out too!

They had helicopter rides you could go on also. Here are the kids and I. Brad couldn't get either child to look!!
2 comments:
lookslike they had a good time love the pretty cat face Logan is onthe move.xoxxoxoxox
Paige is getting so big! She looks so old. What's with the Next top Model shot in front of the helicopter? Love Uncle Jay and Aunt Nicole.
Post a Comment