
Today we took Logan for his first haircut. Here he is in the chair getting his hair wet for the cut.

I love this picture. It looks like he is staring at the lady and thinking just what do you think that you are doing.

Cutting away.

Gotta cut around the ears.

Using the trimmer. He was so good the whole haircut. He never fussed or cried. Brad and I were surprised because he hates when you wash his hair in the tub at night. He doesn't want you to touch his head and hates anything on his head. He was such a good boy. I think having his own special comb to play with was part of the allure.

All finished. What a cutie:)
5 comments:
Handsome! :)
LOGAN. IS. AWESOME. !!!!
Mom was all WIGGED out because she couldn't lave comments on the webiste. Uncle Jay fixed it! Uncle Jay. Is. Awesome.
Great pictures, Jenn!!! Logan is such a cutie!!!
UNCLE. JAY. IS. A. TOOL!!
Post a Comment