
Paige practicing her walk down the aisle. She was actually a lot more embarrassed than I thought she would be. Right after this picture was shot she ran down the rest of the aisle. During the wedding I had to walk down the aisle with her. Oh, well. At least she made it down the aisle with a smile and dropped her petals.

Logan hanging with Grandma Cheryl.

Practicing for the big day!

Nicole and Jay!

Paige opening her gift form Uncle Jay and Aunt Nicole. They gave her a bride too. They also gave her a photo album.

And new earrings for the wedding:)

Nicole and I

Nicole with her bridesmaids and flower girl.

My brothers and I.

Jay, me, Steve and Bill (my step-brother) My brother Bill is getting married in August and I am so looking forward to that as well.

Bill and Logan
2 comments:
Looks like an awesome time! Such good extended family pictures!!
there are alot of these to frame grandmas and grandpas house will be filled up with wedding pics soon Billy and Shannon day we'll be here and then more granbabies yeah yeah yeah!!!!!xoxoxxoxoxox
Post a Comment