Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Eight Months Old!

Big boy!! I think he weighs about 18 pounds now. I know he feels like it when I am carrying him.
Today our little man turned eight month old. This month he has become so active. He doesn't want to sit still to have his diaper changed, face washed, or get dressed. He is trying so hard to crawl but so far is just creeping. He loves to hold on to your hands and stand. He doesn't want you to let him down. He isn't content to just sit. He is trying so hard to figure out how to move.

He loves to play with his pacifier now that he can put it in by himself.


He has also tried teething biscuits and puffs.








Testing out his duckie tub!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart. Love him. Nana

Uncle Jay said...

LOGAN IS AWESOME!!!!
Love The Loetterle's (Jay and Nicole)

Jared & Stacey said...

He is so stinkin' cute!