
Paige and my cousin Kim. She owns a salon in
Cazenovia and she did Paige's hair, my hair, and my mom's.

My guys all dressed up. (Warning: lots of pictures ahead. I try to cut some out but I just couldn't!)

My beautiful princess.

Jay waiting on his bride.

Mom walking the aisle.

Jay and Nicole during the ceremony.

Logan kept himself entertained eating the strings on the bible.

First kiss as husband and wife.

Pretty girl!

Family shot

Walking out of the church.

So sweet!

Look at these two cuties.

The bridal party

Uncle Steve and Paige

A kiss for the new Mrs.
Loetterle
My family with my grandparents.

Logan crashed between the ceremony and the reception. Check out that suit!

Bill, Steve, me, & Jay

Mom and her kids!

I wish I had seen the shadow before we took all of these.


Dad, Cheryl, Brad, & I

I love this silly picture of Bill!

Steve & his girlfriend Sarah

My mom made the cake just like she did for our wedding. Isn't it beautiful?

Dancing in to Rocky!!


First dance


Paige was a dancing queen. She lasted till 11 on the dance floor. She was having an absolute blast. She kept going back from the table to eat cake and then back to the dance floor. She needed to refuel with a sugar buzz every ten minutes or so. When we left she was asleep before we drove out of the parking lot. Before we left she said, "I really wanted to finish my cake!!"

Steve giving his best man speech! It was so beautiful! I was so proud of him!

Mother/son dance

My sweet grandma

Nicole and her dad in his red tux for the reception. (It was a joke because her dad loves red
)
Cake time

Logan chilling with Grandpa

Brad & I

Paige dancing with her daddy.

Paige dancing with Uncle Steve and Sarah

Uncle Steve spinning her around. Check out her filthy feet:)
It was a beautiful day and we has do much fun. We were so happy to welcome Nicole into our family and I was so glad that we all got to be a part of their special day.

Logan was moving his hands to the beat and ready for bed in his jammies!
2 comments:
Wedding fest was awesome!!! we loved having the rice's here. we miss you already. Logan is awesome! The Loetterle's (Jay and Nicole)
I'm so proud of my kids,and was so happy we all could be together for such a joyus ocassion.my grandbabies were so darling,love it all great times.xoxoxxoxoxox
Post a Comment