
This year we decided that since Logan is so little and is eating so often that we would stay home and have a laid back Thanksgiving at our house just the four of us. Brad had to be at work at midnight also due to the Black Friday sale so he needed to get some rest during the day.

Yesterday Logan had his first bottle. Here is Daddy feeding him. I was afraid he wouldn't take it from me. I gave him one today though and he was fine. When I go back to work he will be on bottles for two times a day so back to pumping I go! (Since I only work a half-day he will be able to nurse the rest of the time)

I made mashed potatoes, zucchini, squash, rolls, green bean casserole, stuffing, and a small turkey breast!

Here is the breast roasting away. It all turned out yummy and we enjoyed it!

For dessert I made pumpkin spice cake. This is a fall favorite at our house. Brad and I had ours with some coffee so I could fuel Brad through his long work day!

Daddy and Paige at the table!

Logan and I at the table. Logan decided while we were eating that it was time to get fussy so I put him in the carrier so I could eat.

After dinner we played some Candyland with Paige. Brad went to bed for a couple hours and Paige and I watched Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving!

Logan on his First Thanksgiving. We told him next year he will join us in overeating!
2 comments:
Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving! Logan looks like he is doing well!! What a cutie. I want to give him a squeeze!! Paige has the best smile...such a sweet girl! Will catch up with you soon! Love ya!
You have much to be thankful for, huh? What a beautiful family!! I loved your baby announcement;)
Post a Comment