Monday, November 02, 2009

Happy Halloween and Pumpkin Carving!

Paige and Daddy getting ready to carve our pumpkin!!

The before shot!

Paige and I scooping out the guts!


The end result!


Logan says, "Happy Halloween" and "I love my mummy"!





Awake for a minute:)





Paige decided to go as Belle this year. It turned out to be a dreary, cold, rainy nasty day so needless to say we didn't last very long outside. Logan and I stayed in since it was so cold and Paige and Daddy lasted only a half hour. Paige wanted to come back in because she said she was cold! She was having more fun this year passing out the candy and looking at the costumes! I have to admit I was glad she wanted to come back! I was sad that I couldn't go with them.





Belle with a shiner!







Daddy, Logan, & Paige









My princess and me!








Ready to trick-or treat!!










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Princess even with a shinner .love the pics,we will soon be there can't wait xoxoxxox

Uncle Jay said...

What's up!!! Logan is awesome. So is Paige. Can't wait to see you guys.

P.S. The falcons are LAME.

Bridgette said...

He is so sute and sooo alert! I love all his dark hair :0).