Wednesday, November 25, 2009

1 month old!!

Yesterday was Logan's one month checkup. It's hard to believe that a month has gone by already! I was anxious to see how much weight he had gained since we haven't been to the doctor since he was two days old!
Weight: 9 pounds and 13 oz!! When we left hospital he was 7 pounds 3 ounces (50%)
Length: 21 1/2 inches (30%) He has grown 2 1/2 inches since we left the hospital

The doctor says that he looks like he enjoys his meals!! He likes to eat a lot and is still waking at night about 2.5 hours. He does last a 4 hour stretch once in a while. I have to admit that I am ready for him to be sleeping more like 5-6 hours at a time! I am glad he is growing so well and that he is healthy! Paige was always a peanut so it interesting to see him grow so fast. At 2 months Paige was only 10 pounds and 1 ounce. Logan is almost there already at 1!

1 comment:

ggroot said...

Logan likes the dairy queen.missmy granbabes so much.xoxoxxoxoxo