
Paige got some roller skates for her birthday, so we decided to try them out tonight after dinner. The past two days have been beautiful outside and today it even reached 80. It is supposed to be in the 40's by Friday again but we have enjoyed this taste of spring.

Smiling with her skates!
Skating away!


Paige also received a package in the mail today. She had a blast playing in the peanuts and I did not have a blast cleaning them up!!!


With a Cinderella picture my mom's cousin Charry sent her. Everyone knows that Paige loves anything princess related!
3 comments:
Cute roller skates! Remember when my Uncle sent us their old (new to us) vaccume cleaner for our apartment and all the peanuts that were packed in that thing. I have the BEST pic of you sitting in the middle of it all! :) I remember it was like stuck in the box or something and I had to hold one end of it while you pulled the vaccume out...the peanuts went EVERYWHERE! Good times!
I totally remember! That was a giant mess! It was more fun cleaning it then!!
Paige is beautiful and she looks so much like she is having a ball.ggrootxoxoxoxoxoo
Post a Comment