Our blog was created so all of our family and friends near and far could keep up with our family in words and pictures!
Monday, March 09, 2009
In memory of Gabe
Today was my due date with our second child Gabe Rice. I thought at this time I would be holding my newborn son and introducing him to his big sister Paige. So, today is a bittersweet day for our family. God had healed our hearts in so many ways since October. He has helped us to grieve and say goodbye to our son. We still have no answers as to why he was taken from us but we trust that he wasn't healthy and is in better place now. God had renewed us in so many ways. We have a beautiful healthy daughter and she is such a blessing in our life. Brad is a wonderful husband and my best friend. I couldn't have done this without him. We have so many wonderful friends and family members that have helped us along the way as well. Our life is full and we know we are blessed. God has also provided us with so much hope. We have faith that God will provide for our future and for our family. Thank you for thinking of our sweet Gabe today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh Jen, I am so sorry and I am thinking about you guys. Love you
i knew your due date must be coming up, but wasn't sure the actual date. praying you will continue to feel God's comfort and peace...praise God he has given you hope!
Thinking of you guys and praying God's peace will continue in your lives. Hugging you from across the miles!
(((HUGS))) I can't think of any words that would fit quite right, other than
I'm sorry.
But even those seem to lack what I really feel for you. What a terrible thing to have to go through.
OUR THOUGHTS HAVE BEEN WITH YOU,OUR HEART ACHES AS WELL.BUT YOUR FAITH IS GETTING YOU THROUGH THIS AS WELL AS IT GETS YOU THROUGH ALL THINGS.WE LOVE YOU AND OUR ARMS ARE HUGGING YOU ALL.XOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOOXOXO LOVE YOU MISS YOU.
I've been thinking of you, Jenn. We'll continue to hold all of you in prayer.
Post a Comment