Wednesday, January 14, 2009

American Girl Fun!

For Christmas one of Paige's gifts was a voucher from her Nana for an American Girl Bitty Baby. Nana said that after Christmas(due to our trip to NY) we could go to the store and Paige could pick out a doll. This was also a gift for my niece Brooke. She would be getting an original American Girl doll. So Paige, Brooke, Nana, Aunt Cassie, and I headed out last Saturday for a girl's day out. We spent about an hour in the American Girl store and then had a nice lunch out. Thank you so much Nana for Paige's special doll! It was a great day!

Paige and her doll. She finally settled on the name Katie for her doll. She went through about five different ones! Paige picked out one of the Bitty Baby Twins. She has blond hair and blue eyes just like my girl:) They were running a sale were you could just buy one of the twins. You normally have to buy both. Nana decided to buy Paige an outfit for her doll, also!

In the store pushing the stroller.


Paige loved this bath for the dolls.













Paige and Brooke with their dolls. Here is Brooke with her old doll Emily. For Christmas she picked out the doll of the year, Chrissa. Chrissa was in the store getting her ears pierced.






Nana, Brooke with her two dolls, and Paige with Katie.









Paige and I






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is soooo cute! Kayla LOVES her baby dolls. Do we have one of those stores around here? I don't think we do because I haven't heard of it before.

Yeah right, because I'm so well informed of EVERY STORE in the area. *Sigh*

I'd LOVE to get KK one though.

Jordan said...

How fun, Jenn! I love reading about all of the girly fun stuff as my house is filled with trucks, tools, and more trucks. :)

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to more "girly" days as Paige grows. Hopefully we can do lunch again as girls real soon. Love, Nana