Monday, December 15, 2008

Girls Night Out & Cookies!!

Last week we had a girls night out Christmas party! We each brought an ornament to exchange and ate lots of great food. I made Christmas sugar cookies and we ate them all up:) We decided to wear our pajamas for fun. It was such a fun night and great to see everyone. (Me holding Erica's daughter Blaire, Gina, Rose, Erin, Audrey, Laura, Melanie, Stacey, Abby, Stacey's daughter Matney. Erica and Susan on the floor)
Gina, Erin, And I!

Before the party Paige helped me bake the sugar cookies. Here she is eating thebatter!



Ready to make cookies.


Yummy!



Here is the frosting we made.



Rolling the dough.



Making the cookies




Ready for baking.









2 comments:

Jordan said...

What a fun idea, Jenn! Looked like a lot of fun & I love the pics of Paige with the cookies.

Anonymous said...

Your friends look like a super fun group of gals! PJ parties ROCK!