Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Paige visits with Santa!

Yesterday we stood in line for Paige to see Santa. She did a great job. By the time we finally got to him she was a little nervous but Santa's elves talked to her and told her it would be fun. Now she likes Santa and keeps telling us it was fun. Paige told Santa she wants a kitchen set and lots of dolls! We will see if he pulls through!
I don't have a scanner so I can't show you the finished picture. It turned out really cute as well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! If you check out my new family photos I have the SAME scanner issue on our santa pics. LOL!

Merry Christmas Jenn!

Lora said...

What a brave little girl! Vi would have screamed and headed for the hills... ;)

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how beautiful our Paige is. I love the bow. Just so so sweet. Nana

Anonymous said...

WE love the dress she looks so pretty and alittle leary. see you in 3 daysxoxoxoxooxo

Elissa said...

so sweet!! glad she was brave! wow...looks like your santa has quite the throne! merry christmas! enjoy NY!!