** In other news we are working on potty training this past week. The first couple days were ROUGH but things are going pretty well now. Paige had a great day today. We were gone all day visiting family and she kept her pull-up dry all day! She went to the potty all day and didn't have an accident. She iseven going number 2. Gotta love potty talk. The real test will be going to school on Tuesday! I will send her in pull-ups until she stays dry at school for a couple days! Maybe in a few weeks she will be fully potty trained! What a great Christmas gift:)
7 comments:
LOVE the new coat (and boots!!). I am SOOOOO excited to see you guys when you come to NY!! Great to chat the other day. Miss you!
i'll think of you during these "potty days." they pass, but they're not fun! That hairdo looks great!!
I LOVE HER coat! and boots. Can you believe our babies are now looking more like little boys and girls? I am such a slacker with the potty training thing. Congratulations!
Emma just got a new pair of shoes yesterday and she slept in them last night and will only take them off to get her diaper changed. Can you please come over and potty train Emma?????? She told me last night that she does not want to wear underwear or a pull up. She wants to wear diapers!!! That is what we will be working on next week. Yucky.
The new coat is SUPER cute! And yes, potty training really is one of the BEST gifts EVER.
Great pictures, Jenn! I love the hair clips. If I had a girl I'd be all about those boots and the cute coat too! :) Great work on the potty training! It would be a wonderful Christmas gift for all of you! Go Paige!!
Awww!!! I love the coat! Do you you think they have my size?! I don't know what to say about the potty training...athough I know it took Pebbles a while to learn where to go:)haha. See you guys soon!! Love & miss ya!
Post a Comment