Saturday, November 22, 2008

Mommy's Birthday!

On Wednesday was my 31st birthday. Unfortunately I had to work and Paige had gymnastics so we had a busy day. We managed to squeeze in some dinner and cake though! Here is Paige giving me flowers.

Paige and I in front of the cake that Daddy made for Mommy! This is the first cake that Brad ever made!!
Blowing out my candles:)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute and good job brad with the cake.xoxoxoxoxoxox

Susan and Lee said...

Way to go Brad! That is so sweet

The Carlson Chronicles said...

Yay, Brad! Hope you had a happy birthday, Jenn! Will have to catch up soon! Can't wait to see you!!

Anonymous said...

OH-MY-GOD!!!!!! FINALLY!!! You've put the missing piece of my head puzzle back together.

So this is going to sound weird but EVERY year for like the past 10 years I kept thinking Nov. 19th was an important day but I could not for the life of me remember WHY.

Now I realize my brain supressed, yet retained, the date of my HS best friend's birthday!! Wow!

Happy birthday!!! I'd love to call you old, but unfortunatly I'm even older. :-( WAAAH!

Now, lets see if next year I remember or forget what 11/19 is. :-D